Friday, August 6, 2010

My Birthday

Momma and Me.
Me and Casey at Huntington Beach Pier.
I think Bradley needs his Blind kid shades right about now.
Brittany and Bradley.
Mother and Son.
(weird to say still)
Sam is so much cooler now that he is older. This works!
Yay it's my Birthday!!!
My Favorite kind of cake.
Chocolate with Butter Cream Frosting!
mmmmmmm so GOOD!
Me and Little Nathan.
Look at his eyes!
Sister Love.
Rachel and her son Nathan.
Precious.
Me and Rachel look more alike now.
Aiden ans Sam.
I really miss HER!
I'm goofy sometimes.
Me and the best: Shannon!
Ride that Harley!
Vroom Vroom.
Okay so this game is ridiculously embarrassing but way fun...and exhausting!
Racing!
About to break a sweat.
Downtown Disney Birthday Tradition.
Year 2.
Beach Time!
Good ol' bonfires!
Sam thinks he's a PIMP.
Me and Baby B!

My Family all pitched in to fly me home for my Birthday. This was the BEST Birthday Present ever! I really missed my family a lot and it was nice to spend a week with them. I LOVE you ALL. Thanks Everyone for a great Birthday!
Miss you ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment