Friday, August 6, 2010

And so the summer continues...


We can thank Nikki for this lovely shot!
Putting together my new bookshelf.
Hard at work!
I got bottomless fries...for FREE!!
Red Robin Madness!
Famous Frank Face.
We got soo into it.
4 year old trapped in a 22 year old body?
I think so!
Camping downtown for the parade!
I'm a little upset I don't have someone to share a sleeping bag with.
That was a long night.
Then Emily came!
No longer a 3rd wheel!
Bountiful Sunset.
Cynthia, Gloria, and Me.
That View is perfect.
Phenomenal.
Bonfire. Zach let me wear his hat!
Sweet hat!
So Happy!
The Pie!
I didn't eat. :(
I just stuck to my Smart Water.
Stupid diet.
I love the PIE.
That's how you know i'm a ROCK!
Me and Whit.
I realize we don't have many Pictures together.
Weird.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm!! I LOVE the pie! It's like my favorite thing EVER! When CW and I get back to UT, that's one of the first things I want to do. (Especially since we live less than 1 block away!) Sounds like a fun summer so far!

    ReplyDelete