Monday, April 19, 2010

Sisters in Salt Lake!

Rachel and Brittany stopped to see me on their way to Wyoming. It was so nice to have Brittany and Rachel come visit me in Salt Lake and stay the night. I was so excited that they got to see my place and see me live my new life on my own. Sadly it was Finals week so I didn't get to spend a lot of time with them but i'm glad that I got to spend the time that I did with them. I love them so much! Miss you Big Sisters!! Thank you for being such great example's to me and showing me what is most important in life.

I love how as grown adults we can still be silly together.
It was so good to spend time with my sisters, even though their kids demanded their attention most of the time.
This is when we let Tyler take our picture.
I love these boys so much!
They loved the hand chair.
Me and Ray.
Me and Britt.
Little B-Rad in his Mecca designer shirt. LOVE it. B-Rad's got STYLE! This time when I got to hold Bradley and play with him I finally felt like he was Brittany's son. It just felt so weird before that it was Brittany's kid, but now it finally sunk in. I think a lot had to do with watching Britt take care of him and be all Mom-like.

No comments:

Post a Comment