Sunday, April 4, 2010

Family Time

I kept it like this the WHOLE time. I'm afraid to speed now. My wallet and my record can't afford for me to get anymore tickets. Oh and the check engine light is on (typical), but i fixed it.
This is when you know that I'm bored.
Keeping myself entertained while Jessica is sleeping. You can see in my sunglasses reflection, the long boring road ahead of me.
Gotta do something to pass the time! This is what happens when you drive for EVER... you start taking pictures of yourself... or at least I do.
My brothers Pool. It's just a little piece of a thing I like to call Heaven.
Me and my girl Megahn!
Baby Nathan
I thought this would be such a cute picture if it wasn't for part of his head looking like it was missing and the fuzzy quality, but nonetheless... cute kid!!
Nothing but a little one on one B-Ball with the Bro.
Sometimes I just like to be graceful.
Ahhhh what a breath of fresh air. Welcome to California!
Lakin
This kid is a RIOT.
Spending some time with my fun little Nephews. They are growing up so fast. Gosh you know you're old when you start using that phrase.
Sister time spent shopping. That's how we do!
Boo-Radley
This little guy is so tender!
Two little girls all grown up!
Nothin but a little cookin in the kitchen.
It felt good to hang out with Britt like old times.

I'm so happy I got to visit my family, who I haven't seen since Christmas. I had a GREAT time being around them and I really enjoy their company. I miss them again but i'll see them soon I hope. Happy Easter Family! I wish I could be there for every holiday but I have to sacrifice some things in life to get me where I ultimately want to be.
LOVE YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment