Thursday, October 28, 2010

Photography

I have decided that i'm going to minor in photography.
I am currently taking a photography class
& I have fallen in love with it.
So... I decided to make it my minor.
Here are some pictures I have taken so far with my not-so-professional camera.
I'm getting a DSLR camera soon...the
Cannon Rebel!
I'm way excited.

Reflection
Temple Square Fountain
Reflection of the SLC Temple in the glass of the Tabernacle sign.
This is one of my favorites
Reflection of the Temple in the glass doors of the North Visitors Center
Water Effects.
LDSBC Fountain.

1 comment:

  1. Wow theses pictures are amazing!! you totally should minor in photography, you have a gift! i didnt know that they had photography classes at the BC. Did you have to buy a special software to edit the pictures?

    ReplyDelete